It’s a subscription box (I love those) company that sends 8 hand-picked snacks straight to your home or office on a schedule you determine.
The company was started by a group of friends who were looking for a healthier way to snack. They developed over 100 different snacks that are void of high fructose corn syrup, trans fats, artificial flavors and colors, and genetically engineered ingredients. In other words: they are pretty good for ya!
Get started by setting up your taste profile – looking at a list of snacks and rating them with “trash,” “try,” “like,” or “love.” The company aims to fill your box with “love” items. This is an important part because you CAN’T select your own snacks – you can only customize by taste preferences.
Graze admits that the company “is not suitable for those with allergies, as all of our food is packed in the same place.” BUT they make the extra effort to allow customers to choose snacks that are vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, soy free, and nut free. That’s pretty great! You can also take it a step further and cut out raisins, spicy food, chocolate, or a few other ingredients. This is definitely not a one size fits all company!
As far as delivery, you can choose to receive a box every week, two weeks, or once a month. You can also “snooze” a month in case you go on vacation or take a break from snacking. Yeah right!
There are also a TON of box types to choose from.
- 8 Snack Variety Box ($11.99) – the taster that lets you try all of Graze’s snacks
- Sharing Box ($25.00)– 5 bags with 20 portions each; good for a classroom of office
- Flapjack Box ($6.99) – 4 pack of family recipe rolled oat bars
- Popkern Box ($11.99) – 8 pack of popcorn & half-popped kernels
- Sweet Treat Box ($11.99) –8 nutritionist-approved sweet-tooth indulgences
- Savory Box ($11.99) – 8 snacks inspired by tastes found around the globe
- Top 20 Box ($11.99) – 8 snacks selected from the top fan favorites
- Breakfast Box ($11.99) – 8 tasty delights to start off your day
- Carb Count Box ($11.99) – 8 low-carb snacks for you to enjoy
- Protein Box ($11.99) – 8 snacks that will sneak a little extra protein into your day
- Calorie Count Box ($11.99) – 8 snacks under 150 calories that won’t break the bank
- Sugar Count Box ($11.99) – 8 tasty snacks under 5 grams of sugar
Snacks include fun things like: snickerdoodle dip with cinnamon pretzel sticks, butterscotch popcorn flapjacks, chili honey almonds and peanuts, garden of England fruit medley, and Chinese shitake soup. Yum!
And, the best part? You can try your first box for $1. I’m not kidding. You can sign up for Graze’s 4 Snack Variety Box for just a $1 for shipping. Try it and see what you think. You can cancel any time after receiving your first box.
You can also go one step further and use code: LV6LK3Y9B to get your 1st & 5th Graze Box for FREE. No commitment and cancel anytime.